Saturday, April 17, 2010

Tuesday 23rd - Wednesday 24th March 2010

For these 2 days, we had a very special speaker who is an experienced writer. She taught us ways to write professional articles for publication purposes. Not only that, she also stressed on the difference of scientific writing and other writing methods.

In all my university life, I have only been trained on how to write scientifically. She however, revived my writing skills that have long been in slumber. It was a great experience as she also gave us activities which included analyzing articles in magazines and later presenting the key points. We were also asked to prepare an article that involves our field of study. My group touched on "Respiration - so simple yet so complicated."

Her stories and heartwarming experiences touched our hearts and with all due respect, I wish her all the best in her future endeavors!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment