Saturday, March 13, 2010

My first impression of Unirazak



My 1st impression of Unirazak:

It all started on a fine Monday morning when I got up from bed for my very first day in the BeST program. Getting there was suprisingly convinient as the Dang Wangi Putra LRT station is only four stations away from where I live. I arrived somewhat early and felt really anxious as to what am I going to do today and who are my new friends.
Upon entering the building (Unirazak), I was bewildered with the interior design. Honestly, I felt that I have just entered a hospital rather than a University. It was really quiet and there were not many people. The halls and corridors are really clean, which was something I really liked.
The instructors then ushered us into the lecture hall where we had our briefing and introduction. Food was then served during our break and I must admit, the food was really delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment